Clients’ invaluable cell-based drugs and test specimens are stored in our safe cell storage facility under 24-hour environmental monitoring and control
Securely storing and managing invaluable specimens in a GMP-compliant cell storage facility
Our clients’ invaluable products and specimens are securely stored and managed in our GMP-compliant cell storage facility. Client’s specimens are protected by both hard and soft measures, including prevention of misallocation by our sample management system, multi-layer emergency backup systems, 24-hour monitoring with an environmental monitoring system, and inspection and maintenance based on documented procedures. We address the following needs. Please feel free to contact us.
- Storage of investigational new drugs in vapor-phase liquid nitrogen storage containers, ultra-low temperature freezers, and refrigerators
- Isolated storage of reference specimens and test specimens
- Various quality tests, dispatch inspections, etc.
- Investigation and qualification of storage and transportation methods
- Inventory management and transportation to clinical trial sites
Cell Storage Facility & Equipment
Liquid Nitrogen Storage Container
- Vapor-phase liquid nitrogen storage containers with lowered risk of container failure and contamination, maintained at -190℃
- Liquid nitrogen surface monitoring
- Automatic liquid nitrogen supply system
Ultra-low temperature freezer
- Storage at -80℃; equipped with a liquid CO2 auxiliary cooling system
Please consult us if you are considering Japanese market entry. We provide expert advice and GMP facilities to meet your needs for development, manufacturing, quality control, cell banking, and more.